Cleanup After a Space Heater Fire in Rockland
A space heater caught fire in a Rockland home causing extensive damage to a client's master bedroom. SERVPRO of Marshfield/Rockland arrived right after the firefighters were done putting out the blaze and went straight to work clearing the debris, and damaged belongings and clearing up the smoke, soot, and water damage left behind.
Our focus on this project was to reduce the cost by restoring as much of the affected area as we could. In order to get the client's house back to the pre-fire condition, we attempted to avoid completely demolishing and replacing the entire bedroom.