Basement Flooding from French Drain Clog
A clogged french drain in this South Shore home resulted in a large amount of water flooding this family's semi-finished basement. SERVPRO of Marshfield/Rockland responded quickly, extracting all the water to prevent further damage to the basement structures. We were able to pack out all and clean the affected contents and then dry out the structure using our professional drying equipment over the course of 4 days. When you experience a sudden water damage event, SERVPRO of Marshfield/Rockland will work with you to assess your problem and devise a solution. We can sometimes even work with your insurance directly.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?